Here you will find information about the training in Vienna!
There is an option to try out Taijiquan on our charge-free lessons. In case of being interested in a free training unit, please contact us via mail or phone and we are going to inform you, if the training takes place indoors or outdoors.
For further information, please don’t hasitate to contact us.
Tel.: +43 699 12198796; E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wednesday 18:00 – 20:00
Semester Course (September – June)
- Klettenhofergasse 3/ 1180 Vienna (1 minute´s walk from U6 Michelbeuern)
Summer Training (July & August)
- 1130 Wien, Schönbrunn/ Sunbathing lawn (turn left approximately 100m after the Hietzinger gate)
- Warm-up and stretching exercises
- Basic exercises (silk reeling, basic stance)
- 18 movements by Chen Zhenglei
- 19 movements by Chen Xiaowang
- 38 movements by Chen Xiaowang
- 1st traditional form with 75 movements (Laojia yilu)
- Tui Shou
The course fee is 45,- Euro per month or 12,- Euro per training unit.
The club membership is 20,- Euro per year.
It is possible to pay in cash or via bank transfer to the account of the association.
Account holder: SHENWU
BLZ: 20111 (Erste Bank)